[구인] 대한항공에서 인재를 찾습니다 (애틀란타 공항지점)
Korean Air, established in 1969, is one of the world’s top 20 airlines and operates a fleet of 167 aircrafts that travel to 129 cities in 46 countries. It is a founding member of SkyTeam airline alliance which, together with its 20 members, offers its 612 million annual passengers a worldwide system of more than 15,000 daily flights covering 1,052 destinations in 178 countries.
Korean Air is seeking motivated and talented individuals to fill the full-time or part-time position of Passenger Traffic Agent in our Atlanta International Airport office.
1. About the Job
- Position: Passenger Traffic Agent
- Location: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Job Type: Full-Time (Contract) or Part-Time
- Full-Time (Contract) Salary: starting $40,000 per year
- Part-Time Salary: starting $15.00 per hour
2. Job Description/Responsibilities
- Provide top quality customer service to passengers at ATL.
- Perform arrival duties such as supervising the transfer of baggage, translating Customs and Border Protection interviews, supervising the cleaning of the aircraft, escorting passengers with special needs, etc.
- Perform departure duties such as check-in, ticketing, reservations, gate services, overseeing baggage assortment and loading, ramp service, weights and balances (load) control, etc.
- Comply with all federal, state, and airport authority security requirements and Korean Air’s policies.
- Handle any necessary report generation and any general administration tasks.
- Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by managers.
3. Requirements and Preferred Qualifications
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Must be able to work on days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Previous airline customer service experience preferred
- Discounted airline tickets
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Only qualified applicants will be contacted
KOREAN AIR is an equal opportunity employer.