[Korean Airlines] Passenger Traffic Agent
Korean Air is seeking motivated and talented individuals to fill the full-time position of Passenger Traffic Agent in our Atlanta International Airport office.
1. About the Job
- Position: Passenger Traffic Agent
- Location: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Experience: Entry-Level
- Job Type: Full-Time
2. Job Description/Responsibilities
- Provide top quality customer service to passengers at ATL.
- Perform arrival duties such as supervising the transfer of baggage, translating Customs and Border Protection interviews, supervising the cleaning of the aircraft, escorting passengers with special needs, etc.
- Perform departure duties such as check-in, ticketing, reservations, gate services, overseeing baggage assortment and loading, ramp service, weights and balances (load) control, etc.
- Comply with all federal, state, and airport authority security requirements and Korean Air’s policies.
- Handle any necessary report generation and any general administration tasks.
- Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by managers.
3. Requirements and Preferred Qualifications
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Must be able to work on days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Fluency in Korean language strongly preferred
- Previous airline customer service experience preferred
- Discounted airline tickets
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Only qualified applicants will be contacted
KOREAN AIR is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location.
Please send your resume at email@example.com